rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Night Market at Batu Ferringhi

My elder brother just came back from Singapore last week, since he had never seen the Batu Ferringhi Night Market before and the last time i went there was like 1 or 2 years ago, so we decided to go there.

The night market wasn't so different from the last time i went there , most of the stalls were selling "branded" bags like LV, Gucci and Prada and "branded" watches like Rolex,Swatch, Tag Heuer, Omega and Amani. I actually nearly bought one Tag Heuer watch but changed my mind since i'm not so convinced with the quality.
Image049
Every brand of watches you know, only the price is 3 or 4 zeros fewer.

Some of the t-shirts there were not bad, especially parody t-shirts. Some were funny, some were very cool, some will attract attention and mostly were inappropiate. I actually saw NickChan.net's 粪 t-shirt there.They didnt allow people to take photos of it, so cant show it.


Mum spent most of her time there looking at drawings, decorations and some souveniers. She always said to me always bargained with the dealers since the night market there always sells stuffs with a very high price. She bought some nice decorations with a good price.
 Image053                     Image056
Image055                      Image054Image057                      Image058

At the end, I didn't buy anything other than a pair of Nikes for a good price of course..

Image060

Blogged with the Flock Browser