rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Saturday morning at school..

This Saturday morning activities were a little bit different from the normal Saturday school co-curriculum activities as the co-curriculum information centre group i joined had a AGM. This also meant the day i stepped down as a Vice-President for the group, I realized that time really flies.

 DSCN0214DSCN0218

DSCN0213

From left, Mr.Cheah, my school’s Deputy Principal, announcing the new committee board.

 DSCN0217

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kooi Jin, The new president of the club.

 

 

DSCN0219

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Boon Hooi, my Form 3 classmate, known for doing magic.

 

DSCN0221

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chien Chern cam-whoring….

 

DSCN0220

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Der Chiau, now Ex-President of the club..

 

DSCN0259

Received  a pen engraved with my school’s name on it as a gift of appreciation.

DSCN0228    

This Saturday was also the day my school had a football match with Phor Tay Private. I watched the game, have to say my school played well, but only managed to win by 1-0. Congratulations anyway.