Yesterday was a school day to replace the Hari Raya holidays, everyone including the teachers were not in the mood so we pretty much wasted the day. After school, headed to Gurney Plaza with Darrel for Transformers ROTF.
Ji Ye and Yang Jie joined us later. Even before entering the cinema, the whole place was so crowded just because of the show. All ticket counters were freaking long, it was almost impossible to get tickets for yesterday’s show unless you bought it in advance or you reserved it. Food and beverage counters were even longer. Phone bookings were useless to get tickets, www.gsc.com.my crashed. I barely get the tickets from a web most people don’t know about, its www.cinema.com.my.
Anyway, back to the show. I have to say, one of the best movies ever. Don’t know why some said “just ok” or “not that good”. Those who haven’t watched it yet, I only can tell you that you must watch it..

