rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Harith Iskander Comedy Tour


Some of you may know him, some may not??
I dont really him...Until last sunday's H-factor Creative Youth Workshop..(will post about it soon)
This guy was hilarious..I remember one of his jokes on sunday..

"I love old songs, they were fantastic..You can't use old songs' lyrics in a conversation..Like the song Three Times A Lady..If you say " you're once,twice, 3 times a lady" to your lover or wife, she will say you're saying she's fat izit?...But songs nowadays changed totally..The lyrics were like from a conversation..Like the song from Amy Winehouse..Rehab.." They tried to make me go to rehab, i said no..no..no"..It was like taken out from a conversation..Imagine you translate it into BM...Mereka cuba membawa saya ke pusat pemulihan, saya cakap tidak tidak tidak..."

Mayb its nt tat funny if i say it tat way..But he talked about it in a really funny way..
I can guarantee you wont stop laughing once he's on stage..

He's doing a live comedy tour..And one of his shows is in Penang's E&O hotel.
Trust me.. he's really good...

Anyway interested plz visit www.tallorder.com.my
thx