A tagged i owed my friend few weeks ago..man these things are freaking BORING...
1.I tend to forget frenz' birthday
2.I love everything about football
3.I dont sleep before 12 during school days and nt before 2 during the holidays..
4.i dont take naps..
5. I hate people who keeps repeating the same question over and over again..
6.I'm not gay even i dont have a GIRL crush at the moment..
7.I have an unbalanced ratio of boy friends to girl friends...around 6:1?
8.I often look at the ground to see whether i dropped something or not.. its my personal phobia..i gotta say..
9.I have a crazy bunch of friends..
10. I dont wake up during the middle of the night to go to the toilet..
11.Doing "business" after a stomach ache is the best feeling for me ever...
12.I am a vary kind of person..
13.I cant sing..
14. I type faster using a keyboard than sms-ing..
15.I hate TAGS!!!

