虽然现在英超联赛已经结束了,可是我对足球的热情一点都没变。
给那些不是很认识我的人,我是一个狂追足球的粉丝。
我最热爱的足球队伍当然是双冠的曼联。尤文图斯,巴塞罗那,云达不来梅及马来西亚球会。
哈哈!爱国嘛。
我崇拜的球员有c。罗纳多,费迪南,吉斯,鲁尼,史高斯,蝶皮耶罗,乃斯塔,卡纳瓦罗等。
我对足球的认识比我对学校课本的认识可多很多了。
我记得的球员名字比记得历史,三个理科及预备班到中四名句还要多呢!厉害吗?
English Translation:
Even though the Barclays English Premier League 2007/2008 season is over, i still can't get football out of my head.
For those who dont really know me well, i am a football fanatic, i watch football, i play football computer games, i adore football n i play football(even though cant play really well).
The club who won both Barclays English Premier League and the UEFA Champions League,Manchester United is my favourite club. Just love it when they won the champions league.
I also love Juventus, Barcelona, Werden Breman and of course Malaysia F.C.(What to do? I am a patriotic guy. >.<) My favourite football players are none other than Cristiano Ronaldo, Rio Ferdinand, Ryan Giggs, Wayne Rooney, Paul Scholes, Del Piero, Nesta,Cannavaro and lastly Akmal Rizal(hey..dont siao siao..good player k? From malaysia summore) I know more about football than the textbooks' i had learned.. I remember more football players' names than the things i remember about History,Chemi,Bio, Physics and 5 years of Ming Ju together.
以下是曼联07/08最漂亮的进球及C。罗纳多的超颈的动作。 Below are the videos of 07/08 Manchester United's best goals and the video of Cristiano Ronaldo's best skills.

